i guess it’s finally time for me to do a follow forever too. it is incredible how many of you decided to follow me recently, i don’t know how you found me or why you decided to follow, but just know that I’m very grateful and happy that you found my little place in the internet is to your liking, even though i don’t do edits or any other things that really get attention on tumblr. i don’t follow a lot of blogs because i am pretty paranoid about my dashboard, but here are some i think you should really check out.
[ animalstyleu • annjjong • antisulli • changpup • derponew • dinotofu • drunkibum • flameket • flamingnamja • fonulyn • gwiyonew • hikaru-leciel • ishipminho • je-suis-navre • jj0ngie • keysbum • keysexuality • keysmybum • kimkiboobs • kimkibottom • k-pop-noona • kyeopta-key • minhoskey • minhos-keychain • minkey-ah • minkibummie • minokey • minsunshine • naesonjaba • neezoy • paripassi • pyoetic • rgmermaid • salome620 • seoulmate29 • sevendiscoballs • sixelya • stupidjonghyun • squickz • sweetlocket • taekey • thefireismine • thefreaktoyourkey • touchthe-flame • unique-seoul • whispered-lucifer • wowsteven29 • xiaojuhua ]
bolded are my very good friends from the shinee fandom who make my life better every day <3. in italics are the four people who the meeting of i consider a sort of miracle. i have no idea what i would do without you *hugs*. i’m sorry if i forgot anyone, my memory is really shitty, especially when people change their urls all the time orz.
Me too. And, more than that, I’m sick of the people using it.
Women are told almost constantly—by the media, the government, and the overall attitude of society—that our bodies don’t fucking belong to us. The mythical friendzone is just another way for misogynists to enforce that idea while getting to play the victim.
It sucks when someone you have feelings for doesn’t share those feelings; it happens to women all the time, too. We hear “I just want to be friends” and “you’re like one of the guys” and “you’re like a sister to me” just as often. But you’ll never hear a woman complain that guys just don’t appreciate a Nice Girl because we’re taught it’s our own fucking fault when we’re rejected—we aren’t pretty enough or thin enough or sexy enough, we weren’t sexual enough or were too sexual, we put out too much or too little or too soon or not soon enough, we didn’t wear our hair the right way or our skirt the right length, we’re “too tomboyish” or “too butch” or “too feminine”, or we’re “not their type”, or we’re otherwise not good enough in various ways to entice the man to grace us with his affection.
But when we’re not interested in someone, we’re vilified. We’re the bitch that lead them on, the bitch who let them buy us dinner but didn’t want to date them, the bitch who doesn’t appreciate a nice guy, the bitch they were nice to and then got nothing in return from.
And, frankly, fuck those people. Showing interest in me, being friendly with me, getting close to me, or eating a meal with me (even if they paid for it) doesn’t obligate me to open my heart or my legs. And anyone who doesn’t appreciate my friendship sure as hell doesn’t deserve my love or my pussy.
This is the greatest commentary on the “friendzone” business that I’ve ever seen.
BOOM GOT ‘EM
Ravi is too cute *-*
This is true. I saw a documentary about it. Men’s orgasm faces are allowed in teenage comedies rated PG13, but women’s orgasm faces can often push it into NC-17 territory, no joke. [x]
This is pretty much the equation:
women receiving abuse = PG-13/R
women receiving pleasure = R/NC-17
there is a whole documentary about women vs men and sex vs violence and film ratings. i recommend it
The Documentary is called “This Film Is Not Yet Rated”
first of all, i love this actress. second of all i love this documentary
Anonymous asked: So I noticed your bias is Leo, but why him? I don't dislike him, but it seems to me like he doesn't really do much and yet some people obsess over him so much and make a huge deal when he smiles or talks. I'm just wondering whats so great about him and not necessarily hating on him.
Well, there is much more to Leo than those rare(or becoming not so rare) times where he smiles or talks..there are so many other reasons for why a lot of people love him and here are some of mine
1.I’ll admit that at first he got my attention because I found his shyness cute, but now its a lot more than that. Pursuing a career as an artist when you are shy, must be hard, yet he didn’t let that stop him. He went for it, and look at him now. It even gets to me more because I’m a quite a shy person myself, and a lot of times when thinking about career options I used to immediately discard any that would require a lot of leadership and public speaking….but after seeing Leo, it kinda changed me. It inspired me to think differently and to realize that if I find that a career that challenges the way I am and my shyness, but that is my real passion, to just go for it. Just like he found people who support him and is able to grow everyday, then maybe so can I find those people and grow myself.
2. For some reason, I find him to be really genuine about who he is. If he is happy, bored, or annoyed he shows it and I really appreciate it when artists are able to show their true self and their emotions to their fans. It just makes me feel a greater connection and understanding towards him.
Like even when modeling…if hes bored, he shows it.
3. HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH ANIMALS AND CHILDREN.
4. The way he eats…if you you’ve seen him eat and havent fallen in love with him…there is surely something wrong
5. His random ideas..like when Hongbin asked him what they were gonna do if a horse kicked N’s team with its hind legs and he tells him “tell them to kick the horses’s hind legs back” or something. Or when they asked him what song he thought of when he though of spring and he said some total random song that had nothing to do with it lol
6. His relationship with the other members is very real and genuine. If hes annoyed by what someone is doing, he doesnt pretend he isnt and he isnt scared of ignoring them or giving them death stares. On the other hand, the members also seem to love him very much and are just
so niceto him
I can almost feel the love for his members
just look at how happy he is to be with N(Lets ignore the fact that N is in distress)
but just look how close he is with hyuk
and how much his members show their love
I mean..they feed him. What more can we ask for.
7. I really like it when guys like sports…and I love watching him play soccer. Also, when he plays we can see his competitiveness and how he never gives up and is passionate enough about it that even when he falls he does whatever possible to get back up again
8. His voice is just…angel-like and amazing
9. And lastly, he loves his group and his fans and works really hard. Even when it may seem he isnt a very emotional person, he is actually very sensitive as we saw from their first win
I hope I didnt rant too much…
(never though Itd get any notes so I didnt mention it: but gifs arent mine all rights are to their respective owners.If anyone wants me to take anything down I will)
cr: HOT-CHA ♡ please do not edit.
Tell me the hidden fury inside of you
My flesh is an offering to you,
I’ll devote myself to your happiness.
Ken | Bathroom Scenes in VOODOO DOLL